David Furness from the British National Party speaks about the London terror attack from an eerily quiet Westminster.
British people have been under threat for some time but now the terrorists are bringing their fight to the politician’s doorstep.
Over four hundred battle-hardened jihadists have been allowed back into Britain by the politicians.
So, the government has lost control of our borders, and now, we have just had another London terror attack.
In 2016, Sadiq Khan said: “Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city”.
Donald Trump Jr, the eldest son of President Trump, slammed the mayor of London:
“You have to be kidding me?!”
Islamisation of Britain
The BNP is implacably opposed to the Labour/Tory regimes’ Mass Immigration policy which, if left unchecked, will see Britain and most of Europe colonised by Islam within a few decades.
We recognise that Islam, by its very nature, is incompatible with modern secular Western democracy.
Let’s protect our identity and heritage because it is the cornerstone of our culture and freedom.
The BNP will:
- Revoke citizenship for anyone who gives aid and comfort to enemies of Britain
- Refuse permission for any further mosques – including conversion or new build – because Britain has enough for its Muslim population
- Deny permission for any more mosques and minarets – which are little more than symbols of territorial conquest
- Ban the hijab and burqa
- Closer monitoring of teaching practises and curriculums in schools
- Negotiate peace treaties with Muslim nations, withdraw British troops from Muslim lands and refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of Islamic nations
- Defend our traditional Christian faith
- Ban Sharia law
- Ensure that existing community buildings such as pubs and churches are not turned into mosques